Jumaat, 17 Oktober 2014

To who ever who might feel that this is for them


You know that we live only once? Jadi setiap masa adalah berharga, setiap masa yang kita habis kan untuk seseorang adalah kehidupan yang kita gunakan, dan setiap manusia memilih untuk apa dan dengan siapa masa itu dihabiskan.

Dan dalam kehidupan kita memerlukan kawan, sahabat, teman apa sahaja yang manusia panggil, supaya mereka tidak merasakan bahawa mereka keseorangan. Tapi tahu kah anda bahawa kawan adalah bukan hubungan satu hala? 

Jika kamu mencari kawan ketika kamu memerlukan sesuatu, ketika kamu perlukan pertolongan, when you need a lift, and then you never care about them when they in need, then you are a friend with benefit. I don't write this because I need anything from you, it just that, I have a feeling that after all this years you just using other people to satisfy your own need.

It seems to me that you just live for your own life, and that is perfectly fine. It was what ordinary people will do. But if you received tarbiyyah dan anda mempunyai kefahaman, tetapi you choose to live for your own life, never a second in your life you want to help anybody else, then you should'nt expect people to be there for you all the time. And I don't want to have any part in your life, because it is just a waste of my time.

I want to live by doing dakwah, spreading tarbiyyah, although I know that I'm not perfect, and I will never be. So when the time come when I need to choose between you and other potential people that can help this deen, I will obviously will not choose you. You said that you are also mad'u, which I found it very offensive that you use that term just to get your personal gain.

I choose a life of giving, even I know I will receive nothing back. But I rather give to people who will give to others, not the people who only think about their life. Yeah, sure that you have problems, thats why it is called life, if you have no problem it means that your dead. But don't expect people to help you all the time.

Just so you know.

Tiada ulasan: